Trademark Properties, Inc. specializes in helping the owners of investment properties maximize their profits and protect their investments. Whether you are an individual property owner with just one investment home, a local investor, out of state owner or a bank asset manager we can help you manage your rentals efficiently and economically.
Our Northern Kentucky property management services are focused on single family homes, condos, multi-unit residences and small commercial properties. We think that focusing on this segment of the market allows us maximize the services offered to our clients and be the best provider of property management in Northern Kentucky.
What Sets Trademark Properties Apart
- Personal service – We believe in developing relationships with our rental owners in order to offer you the personal service that you are looking for.
- Customization - Unlike other property management companies we do not believe in a one size fits all approach. We work with you to develop a service package that meets the needs of both you and your rental properties.
- Our Non-Exclusive Contract Guarantee - We want our customers to work with us as their property managers because they love our service, not because of a contract. That's why we offer a Non-Exclusive Management Program. If you are not pleased with our property management services for any reason you can CANCEL at any time.
Let us help you build your investment property portfolio
Trademark Properties, Inc. is a full-service Real Estate Management company that specializes in residential and small commercial income property management. As investors ourselves, we understand the needs of those who are working to build a productive portfolio of income-producing assets.
Our main management focus is to support the investment community and our owners. We find that the better we do at helping our clients meet their financial goals, the more successful we ourselves are in turn.
Whether you're a brand new investor or a seasoned pro, our staff has the experience to provide the services you require. If you are not certain of which investment category to pursue we can sit down with you and help you sharpen your investment objectives.
We have the tools to assist you in analyzing a prospective property in terms of its optimum rent, cash flow, return on investment, and future value, and we have a network of professional contacts that can assist in the financing and acquisition of projects large and small.
After you purchase your property we can assist in the planning and coordination of any needed rehab work, and our property managers can administer all the details of marketing and leasing, maintenance, and record keeping so that you can enjoy the benefits of ownership without the headaches.
Whether you are looking for a single-family home to rent out, or an apartment complex to provide retirement income, give us a call or contact us online and let's talk about how we can help you reach your Real Estate investment goals.
Investment properties must be maintained like your own home
We learned long ago that by not inspecting rental properties frequently, by not changing furnace filters frequently, by not cleaning gutters or inspecting the property annually - those expensive deferred maintenance items can stack up and eliminate any profit an owner hoped to make on a property. The matter is worse for owners who are renting their home until a more favorable sell environment. For you, a worst-case scenario is having to re-invest thousands of dollars back into the house only to bring it back up to the standard of where you left it.
We also understand the importance of screening and selecting the right tenants, and holding tenants financially responsible for impeccably maintaining the property. This requires ongoing communications between the property management company and the tenants throughout the year. We work closely with clients to create feasible budgets. Throughout this process, we look for ways to reduce expenditures and increase income.
Technology is a very important part of Property Management
Maintaining a profitable rental property also requires effective use of technology and systems. At Income Property Advisors, we utilize state-of-the-art property management financial tools and other systems to help ensure that every property owner is maximizing the return on their investment.
Property Cash Flow
The bottom line for every investment property owner is whether or not they're making money. That may sound like a simple task, but it is not. There are many expenses and fees to consider as part of the property cash flow management equation. When you choose to work with Trademark Properties, Inc. your rentals will be in the sound financial hands of a company whose goal is to make your property's finances transparent and easy to understand.
Some rental property owners avoid hiring a property management company because they think they are too expensive or have exorbitant fees. Unfortunately, this is the result of past experiences with companies that deal in hidden fees. It is impossible to control the financial success of your business when you do not know the fees that you will be charged. Our commitment to our customers is simple, we don't have hidden fees. If you entrust your property to us, you can expect the following:
- No fees during vacancies - If you are not making money from your investment property we are not making money either.
- No setup fee - Some companies charge setup fees, application fees and any other fee they can come up with to add to their bottom line. You don't think that's fair and neither do we.
- Monthly management fee - We charge 8% of collected rent for our management fee with a minimum of $50.
- Leasing Fee - This fee is a onetime fee per tenant for the leasing of a vacant property. It includes all advertising, showings, contract, walk-through and any referral fees. We charge 6% of the total annual contracted rent. If the tenant moves before the year term ends we will find the next tenant for free. There is no fee for current tenants that renew their lease.
We understand that you need the rental proceeds from your investment properties to meet financial obligations such as paying a mortgage. Rent collection is part of our property services and our goal is to get it to you in a timely manner. You have the choice of either paper or electronic distribution of your funds.
Our property cash flow management solutions include reports that let you track your property's financial health. You will have online access to your personal Owner's Portal to log in and view monthly statements from any computer at any time. We also supply you with an annual statement for filing your tax Schedule E.
When it comes to property management companies serving the residential rental market, they are not all equal. Some property managers only offer a few services; some offer a more comprehensive list but attach hidden fees to each of them. Trademark believes in offering a full line of services. We not only offer all of the services required to effectively and efficiently run your investment properties, we do so without hidden fees.
To make the right choice in a property management company, you need to understand all of the options offered. When you work with us as your property manager we will tailor a program to fit your needs from the following services:
- Monthly management fee 8% of collected rent (minimum $50)
- No Fee during vacancies
- No Setup Fee
- Monthly statement and rent disbursement, either paper or electronic
- Annual statement for filing tax schedule E
Marketing the property
- Analysis of competing properties and neighborhood rents.
- Suggest improvements for maximum rent
- Comprehensive on line advertising for widest exposure
- Additional on-line pay advertising available at reduced cost
Prospective Tenant Screening
- Credit check and evaluation
- Unlawful detainer record check to ensure no prior evictions
- Verification of applicant's income and job history
- Interview previous landlords to establish rental history
Leasing the property
- Lease agreement tailored for your property's needs
- Collection of all rent and security deposits
- Review HOA rules for your property
- Signed and verified Tenant inspection check list.
- Contract for repairs to the property with our licensed and bonded vendors
- Access to network of reliable vendors to assist owner in making any capital improvements.
- Owner option to select, supervise and directly pay for any repairs
- Owner authorization required for repairs over $200, except in emergencies
- Repair costs deducted from monthly rents (repair costs exceeding one month rent in a given month subject to a finance charge)
- Owner’s optional use of our experienced maintenance service team for repairs bill at a rate of $39.00 an hour with no trip charge.
Account Management Tools
- Paper or E mail and On-line Statements through and online owner’s portal.
- Paper or Electronic checks for owner rental deposits.